1 Grosvenor Square
- Appoint to Local Union as Business Representative, June, 2018
- Elected to Executive Board as Trustee, January, 2018
- Elected Delegate, International Brotherhood of Teamsters Convention, 2016
- Elected Representative, National Collective Agreement Bargaining between UPS Canada and Canada Council of Teamsters, 2015
- Attended Canadian Labour Congress Winter School "Facing Management", 2015
- Appointed to Executive Board as Recording Secretary for Local 31 July, 2014
- Proud Teamster for 22 years employed at UPS Fraser Valley Centre as a package car driver since 1992.
- Elected Shop Steward 2004
- Elected Chief Shop Steward 2005
- Graduate of Canadian Labour Congress Winter School Advanced Collective Bargaining, 2008
- Elected Representative at 2010 National Collective Agreement Bargaining between UPS and Canada Council of Teamsters.
- Participated in National FedEx organizing campaign 2009-2010
- Served as an Election Officer on International Brotherhood of Teamsters Delegate Election, 2006 and Teamsters Local 31 General Election, 2008.
- Graduate of various Local 31 Shop Steward seminars.
- Avid hockey player and hot rod enthusiast.