# 1 Grosvenor Square
- Elected Business Representative (UPS and ContainerWorld) Teamsters Local 31, 2015-2017; 2018-2022
- Teamsters Canada Representative, 2008-15
- Teamsters Canada Sargeant of Arms 2013
- Teamsters Canada Constitution Resolution Committee 2009.
- Elected Business Agent representing Purolator, UPS, and Tiger Courier - 2003-2008
- Chair Person Purolator O/OP's BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba Contract 2017-2021
- Co-Chair Purolator National Negotiations Contract 2017-2021
- Assistant Director - Package and Parcel Division Teamsters Canada 2016-2017
- Co-Chair of the Part-Time Committee at UPS National Negotiations Contract 2004-2010
- Graduate of Alternative Dispute Resolution Course.
- Graduate of BC and Canada Labour Codes Program from Capilano College.
- Delegate for the Canadian Labour Congress Convention 2002, 2010 and 2014.
- Delegate to 2005 Teamsters Canada Convention
- Purolator Courier Chief Steward for 1996-2002
- Purolator Courier Driver 1995-2002
- Astute at grievance resolutions, Labour Board cases and arbitrations
- Accomplished former Jazz Musician, Hockey Player, and Boxer