# 1 Grosvenor Square
- Elected Business Representative (Package and Parcel : UPS and Intelcom) Teamsters Local 31; 2003-2007, 2015-2017, and 2018-2022.
- IBT Convention Elected Delegate 2006 (Whip), 2011, 2016, 2021.
- Teamsters Canada Representative, 2008-15
- Teamsters Canada Convention Alternate Delegate 2017
- Teamsters Canada Convention Sargeant of Arms 2013
- Teamsters Canada Convention Credentials Committee
- Teamsters Canada Convention Constitution Resolution Committee 2009.
- Chair Person Purolator O/OP's BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba Contract 2017-2021
- Co-Chair Purolator National Negotiations Contract 2017-2021
- Assistant Director - Package and Parcel Division Teamsters Canada 2016-2017
- Co-Chair of the Part-Time Committee at UPS National Negotiations Contract 2004-2010
- Graduate of Alternative Dispute Resolution Course. Certificate.
- Graduate of BC and Canada Labour Codes Program from Capilano College. Diploma.
- Delegate for the Canadian Labour Congress Convention 2002, 2010 and 2014.
- Delegate to the 2005 Teamsters Canada Convention
- Purolator Courier Chief Steward for 1996-2002
- Purolator Courier Driver 1995-2002
- Island Farms Casual 1991
- Astute at grievance resolutions, Labour Board cases and arbitrations
- Bachelor in Music ; minor in Psychology
- Accomplished former Classical and Jazz Musician, Hockey Player, and Boxer